Friday, February 6, 2009

If I Could Choose

If I could choose any super power from any super hero imaginable...

I would first pick some of the most obvious super heroes, such as Superman's ability to fly, Hulk's Strength, the Flash's speed, and Wolverine's power to heal himself. To combine just those four together I could be one of the most powerful super heroes to ever grace the pages of comic books ever.

After the most obvious of choices, I would choose some powers with deeper meaning and abilities. I would pick Merlin's ability to cast spells and magic, Professor X's power of mind control and telekinesis, and Night crawler's power of teleportation.

To stray from the idea of only choosing super heroes would be insulting to the great powers of all the super villains. If I was able to choose any super villain powers I would come to the conclusion of Dracula's power of immortality, Spawn's power of hell raising, Darth Vader's power of the force, and Vagita's sayain powers.

To sum it all up, I would have the power and ability to fly, have super strength, incredible speed, ability to heal myself, able to cast spells and magic, the power of mind control and telekinesis, the ability to teleport, immortality, raise hell, power of the force, and the sayain forces. If I were able to aquire all these powers, I could rule the pages of Marvel and DC.

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog. Kept me really interested the whole time. Made me laugh at times as well. I like that you tied in a whole bunch of well known "superheroes." If you can call them that. AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Props,
    It's incredibly remarkable to remember and recall all these comics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, you definately know you're stuff. I like how detailed it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing and really intriguing. The entire line up of all the well known, sought after super powers of all time.... Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got in all just like a princess without the "ss" should. perfect job good choice or characters and WAY TO GO chadla.
    doysh

    ReplyDelete